suraksha Homestay is a foothill Coffee Plantation Bungalow. Situated at 4,186 feet above the sea level ,In 1382M High altitude trekking trails of Western ghats. Homestay has a Panoramic view of kavikal mountain. Also options for free coffee plantation walks/Treks and adventure activities. Quick call?
Furthermore, The homestay is at the foothills of Kavikal mountain. In short, The homestay is Best suited for NATURE LOVERS! Due to its, Lush green surroundings, which has many places to visit around. By the same token, we provide home-cooked food and try most to please the taste buds of our Guests.
To Summarise! Suraksha is one of the best homestays in Chikmagalur. Along! with an Exotic fruit plantation around . Above all! Homestay is away from the sound pollution of the city due to high altitude plantation trails. Isolated to Natures sounds Such as cold nights breeze, Birds chirping and activities
Why Choose Suraksha Homestay in Chikmagalur ?
- Suraksha homestay in Chikmagalur is a weekend gateway for Nature lovers across India.
- Approved and Certified By the Department of Tourism
- Packages From 900rs-3000rs basesd on your activities needs, budget and travel schedule you can customize.
- Homestay is Right at the foothills of kavikal Gudda which makes it easy for the hiking.
- Owners hosting (no middleman).
- Continental Home-cooked food.
- Homestay in Chikmagalur amid the coffee plantation with CCTV cameras in the homestay.
- Spacious Grounds to play, Plan team activities and Relax amidst nature
- One of the best Homestay in Chikmagalur.
- Budget Homestay in the Hilly Terrain
- 24hrs Hot Water and Pure Gravity Drinking water
- Complimentary Bonfire(Fire Camp) at night amid the coffee plantation.
- Sports and activities such as Badminton, Air Rifle, Cricket Volleyball.
- Indoor games like Chess and Carom.
- Any Pet-Friendly
- Vegan and Non-Vegetarian Barbecue along with the music.
It’s not often that a legend becomes the most important historic and natural lineage to a destination. But that’s exactly what happened when a 17th century Sufi pilgrim, Baba Budan Giri, tucked away seven seeds of coffee in his belt while returning from Mecca. He came back and sprung them on the fertile hills of Chikmagalur, making it one of the most rampant coffee cultivating spots in India. Around the lush plantations grew a culture of coffee that was hard to extract away, making the destination a retreat for lovers of this new beverage and cool misty hills. The perfect activity-centric scenic getaway is speckled with heritage spots and adventure options with wildlife and nature themes. Home to the highest mountain range of Karnataka, Mullayanagiri, Chikmagalur is also a popular trekking option from Bengaluru. The things to do in Chikmagalur are a mixed bag of many aspects.